Seems that what I consider to be commonly known LJ etiquette rules are not so common so I am updating the rules to all the communities I run to be more specific about them.
1) No advertising other communities with out permission. No permission will be given to ratings communities or communities that do not deal with the same subject as this one.
2) On topic quizzes are allowed, but if you simply MUST post your personal results to the quiz here, post them in a comment to the original quiz post. Other posts will be deleted.
3) Keep posts on topic. If I the mod do not feel it is on topic enough I will ask for it to be changed or deleted. Please comply with out arguing, if you argue much I will remove you from the community
4) Put long entries, heavily Htmled entries, and massive amounts of pictures behind cuts.
<lj-cut text="Cut off here"> OR <lj-cut> ...
5) Respect is a MUST, respect the other members and Respect for the authority of the mods. Repeated disrespect will result in the removal of a person from the community.
6) Please put web address over 40 characters long into a text link. this is because longer ones can mess up peoples friends pages. If you do not know this little bit of HTML here it is
<a href="http://web_page_address_here"> put text here saying what the link goes to </a>
if you still don't understand that, ask.
7) No spoilers of any kind for anything main stream such as Harry Potter,
Star Wars,...whatever it may be, however related to a BATB subject you think it
is...do not put spoilers in this community. If you feel it's 100%
relevant....use an LJ cut. If it's just something you're going to post in a
comment where LJ cuts don't work, don't post it.
8) Other Community specific rules not listed here still apply.
9) If asked to do something by the mod. even if it is not listed in the rules, please do so. it simply means you did something that I forgot to list specifically in the rules.
10)If you want to post information you learned first here someplace else you MUST ask the OP if its all right if you repost it someplace else. And receive the permission before you go posting it in other forums or communities.
This includes fics, artwork, icons, layouts, basically anything that someone posts here. It will be up to each individual poster if they want credit given for making the original post.